Get the party started with these bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers. Jalapenos stuffed with a yummy cream cheese mixture, wrapped in bacon and coated in barbecue sauce. Once baked to perfection you’ll be pleased by the final product!
Recipe adapted from Crystal Faulkner/Mrs. Happy Homemaker
Photo: Sergii Koval/Shutterstock
- 10 large jalapenos
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 lb. sliced hickory smoked bacon; sliced in half horizontally
- barbecue sauce of your choice; to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a knife, slice each jalapeno in half vertically and scoop out both the seeds and membranes. If needed, use a spoon to aid in scooping out its contents.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and shredded Pepper Jack and mix. Stuff jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture and wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a bacon half. Secure each popper with a toothpick and brush each one with your preferred amount of barbecue sauce.
- Place jalapeno popper on a baking sheet and put into preheated oven; cook for 1 hour. Turn the oven on to broil to crisp up the bacon and brown the cheese if needed; 1-2 minutes. When done, lest rest for a couple minutes before serving.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS