Preparation and construction don’t get much easier than this black bean and salsa soup. In addition it’s a delicious feast that is sure to satisfy your cravings.
ABOUT THE RECIPEThe ins, the outs, the goods…
Want a soup that is quick, easy and of course oh so delicious? Then look no further than this recipe for black bean and salsa soup. Comprised of just 7 key ingredients, you won’t have to fuss with much in terms of setup and mess for this appetizer. With an overall prep and cook time of less than 20 minutes, this dish will be ready and have you eating in no time.
Black Bean and Salsa Soup
Main Ingredients: Black beans, salsa, ground cumin, chicken or beef stock, sour cream, chopped green onions, tortilla strips
Nutrition Facts ( 1 serving): 206 calories, 4 grams total fat, 467 milligrams sodium, 39 grams carbohydrates, 10 grams protein
Best time to eat: Best prepared as a starter before a main course.
If you were a fan of this soup, check out these other delicious recipes that’ll sure to get your meal started off right
- Harvest Moon Squash Soup Recipe
- Summer Vegetarian Soup With Avocados
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice and Chicken Soup
- Delicious and Creamy Mushroom Soup
Photo by Flash Parker
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) of black beans
- 1 cup of your salsa of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cup of chicken or beef stock
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- tortilla strips and cilantro for garnish
- Combine the beans, salsa, ground cumin, and stock in a blender. Puree the combination until it is creamy in texture.
- Pour the mixture into a medium sized pot and heat on low-medium until it is completely hot (about 5 minutes).
- Spoon soup into a small bowl and garnish with tortilla strips and cilantro and serve hot. Enjoy
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 206Total Fat: 4gSodium: 467mgCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 10g
You still got to eat right? Once you’re done with your soup check out these main dishes to top off yet another amazing feast
- Grilled Chicken Breast With Orange Glaze and Citrus Butter Sauce
- Easy Steak Diane Recipe
- Shiner Bock Beef Stew With Grilled Veggies
- Cajun Style Gumbo With Shrimp, Sausage and Bacon
Hope you enjoyed this and many of the other recipes here on Dirty Napkins. Feel free to comment below and continue to show your love for everything food and drink.