Combine all your breakfast favorites like bacon, eggs and cheese on top of a pizza crust in this delicious breakfast pizza recipe, right from your home.
Photo by Taylor Rooney
- 1 9-inch single crust pastry
- 1/2 pound bacon; cooked and crumble
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 eggs; optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare and roll crust pastry to fit into a 12" pizza pan.
- Bake in for 5 minutes, just enough to get the dough to rise and start crisping. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over the interior and outer crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley together until smooth; pour over pizza. Place back in oven and continue to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.
- Take pizza out of oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving. If you prefer, add a couple of sunny side-up eggs on top of the pizza for additional taste and texture.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS
- Egg In A Hole Toast Recipe
- Country Style Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe
- Baked Breakfast Bread Bowls
- Amazing Stuffed French Toast With Raspberries
For your next breakfast feast, indulge yourself in this delicious cocktail to get your morning off to a boozy, yet festive start