Dark chocolate fondue recipe; perfect for the beginning or the end of your main meal. Use this recipe for either a special occasion (like Valentine’s Day) or for your next event/party you plan to host.
ABOUT THE RECIPEBecause knowledge is power
Another one for all you chocolate lovers out there. If you’re a fan of cheese fondue in any way, than this is a great treat for you to try. This dark chocolate fondue recipe is made with dark chocolate, whipping creme, and coffee liqueur. Whether you’re preparing one for Valentines Day or any other special occasion, this fondue will definitely be a hit. It’s the perfect vehicle to add to fruit, marshmallows and/or cookies.
Dark Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Main Ingredients: Dark chocolate, whipping cream, coffee liqueur
Nutrition Facts (1/4 cup serving): 154 calories, 7 grams fat, 294 milligram cholesterol, 21 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams sugar, 2 grams protein
Best time to eat: During Valentine’s Day or special events or parties
HOW TO PREPARE
Over a low flame, heat whipping cream until warm, but do not boil or burn.
Slowly add the chopped dark chocolate and stir until mixture becomes to smooth.
Optional: Stir in liqueur
If you’re eating this fondue as a dessert, check out these delicious dishes before you dive in
- Easy Steak Diane Recipe
- Classic Marinated Beef and Broccoli
- Cajun Style Gumbo With Shrimp, Sausage and Bacon
- Crockpot Barbecued Short Ribs
- 3/4 cup whipping creme
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons coffee liqueur (optional)
- Over a low flame, heat whipping cream until warm, but do not boil or burn.
- Slowly add the chopped dark chocolate and stir until mixture becomes to smooth.
- Optional: Stir in liqueur
In addition to this delightful treat, check out these other delicious bites to tickle your sweet tooth.
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Fudgy Fig Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- Delicious Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
- Delicious Golden Brown Banana Wheat Streusel Muffins
Hope you enjoyed this and many of the other recipes here on Dirty Napkins. Feel free to comment below and continue to show your love for everything food and drink.