You’ll instantly fall in love with this easy no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. This no bake dessert showcases the classic Oreo cookie in a creamy, chilled cookie pie that’s hard to resist. It’s either for sharing or personal indulging!
Recipe Inspired by Jessica Holmes/Sweetest Menu
Photo: Sergii Koval/Shutterstock
For the Oreo Crust
- 25-30 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 2 and 1/2 cups cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 15 Oreo cookies, chopped
For the Toppings
- 1 cup whipped cream
- mini Oreo cookies, for decoration
- regular sized Oreo cookies, crushed (for decoration)
For the Crust
- Lightly grease an 8-inch springform baking tin with spray oil and line the bottom of it with parchment paper. Add Oreo cookies to a food processor or blender and grind until all the pieces resemble fine crumbs.
- Pour melted butter over crushed Oreos and mix until the mixture resembles wet sand. Transfer Oreo mixture into a oil baking tin and press down gently using the back of a spoon to form an even layer. Set aside.
For the cheesecake filling
- Combine cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixture until smooth and creamy. Add heavy cream and beat for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture becomes thick.
- Add sour cream and chopped Oreos and mix until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo cookie crust and smooth out through the sides of tin and at the top. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
For the toppings
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edges of the cheesecake with a piping bag. Decorate on top with mini Oreo cookies and dust with crushed Oreo cookie crumbs.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS