Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 fennels seed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Bertolli Olive Oil & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups seafood stock
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 catfish fillets (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble in saffron, fennel seeds and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute. Add the Bertolli sauce, seafood stock, heavy cream and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
- Bring sauce to a boil and reduce heat to low and simmer until the onion is tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add fish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and the rosemary, thyme, marjoram and remaining oil.
- Place the fish into the tomato base mixture. Cook over medium-low heat until the fish begins to flake apart, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS