This instant pot beef tips recipe is a decadent dish if you’re in the mood for some juicy tender beef. With a combination of broth and red wine cooked in pressure cooker, you’ll be rewarded with a delicious meal that’s sure to satisfy.
- 3 lbs. sirloin beef tips
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 1(0.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- In a small bowl season beef tips with garlic salt, pepper and a thin coat of flour. Set instant pot setting to sauté and add oil.
- When pot is hot, place beef tips in and sauté until meat is browned. If needed, cook beef in several batches. When done take out of pot and set aside.
- Add onion to pot and sauté for 1 minute. Combine wine and beef broth with the onions and let the mixture brew for an additional minute. Add beef tips back into the instant pot, along with the cream of mushroom; stir.
- Close lid and make sure the pressure valve is closed. Reset pot on High Pressure and let meat pressurize for 10 minutes. Once done let pressure naturally release for 20 minutes. You can then manually release by opening the valve to let remaining pressure release.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS