This traditional beef lasagna with ricotta cheese is the perfect dish for a dinner night! The the combination of tasty tomato sauce and bubbly cheese makes this lasagna look as good as it tastes!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups Bertolli Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- In a 10-inch skillet cook ground beef over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until browned. Be sure to constantly stir to break up meat from clumping into big chunks. Drain off fat and return meat back to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and heat on medium for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. In a 2 quart baking dish, add and spread about 1-1/2 cup of the meat mixture.
- Top with 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Slowly pour water around the inside edges of baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Place baking dish into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes more, or until cheese mixture is thoroughly melted through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS
- Creamy California Style Buttered Pasta
- Delicious Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Creamy Kale Caesar Salad With Roasted Chickpeas
While enjoying this dish, pair it with another Italian classic. Try this delicious Negroni cocktail, you won’t be disappointed.