This traditional beef lasagna with ricotta cheese is the perfect dish for a dinner night! The the combination of tasty tomato sauce and bubbly cheese makes this lasagna look as good as it tastes!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups Bertolli Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- In a 10-inch skillet cook ground beef over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until browned. Be sure to constantly stir to break up meat from clumping into big chunks. Drain off fat and return meat back to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and heat on medium for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. In a 2 quart baking dish, add and spread about 1-1/2 cup of the meat mixture.
- Top with 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Slowly pour water around the inside edges of baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Place baking dish into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes more, or until cheese mixture is thoroughly melted through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 602Total Fat: 32gCholesterol: 166mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 11gProtein: 44g
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS
- Creamy California Style Buttered Pasta
- Delicious Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Creamy Kale Caesar Salad With Roasted Chickpeas
While enjoying this dish, pair it with another Italian classic. Try this delicious Negroni cocktail, you won’t be disappointed.