Why wait until St. Patty’s Day for this delicious drink. A cold yet refreshing Irish Creme liqueur milkshake is a great treat for anytime of the year.
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 fluid ounces Baileys® Irish Cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- whipped cream for topping
- chocolate syrup for topping
- In a blender add vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, Bailey's Irish Creme liqueur, and milk
- Blend on high-speed until all ingredients are combined and frothy.
- Pour contents into a tall glass and top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and your choice of additional toppings.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 341Total Fat: 18gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 30gSugar: 21gProtein: 8g
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS