Who doesn’t love a good cocktail? Better yet, what if you infused that cocktail with a little choco-lot? With this Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Martini, you certainly get all your desires in one glass. It’s the perfect libation for dessert or to show off to all your drinking friends. It’s sweet, delicious, and just the right amount of drink to tickle your happy bone.
ABOUT THE RECIPEBecause knowledge is power
Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Martini Recipe
Main Ingredients: Godiva chocolate liqueur, creme de cacoa, vodka, half and half
Best thing about this drink: It really is a delicious balance between the sweet chocolate you’ll taste in the drink, and the satisfaction of a stout martini with a smooth finish.
Along with this concoction, try these other delicious drinks for any kind of mood you’re in.
Photo by Kamran Aydinov
- 3 fluid oz. Godiva chocolate liqeuer
- 3 fluid oz. creme de cacao
- 1-1/2 fluid oz. vodka
- 6 fluid oz. half and half
- chocolate crumbles or sprinkles, optional
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- For added flair, coat the rim with either chocolate crumbs or sprinkles for a decorative presentation.