Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4-6 lime wedges
- 3 tablespoons Taijin chili lime seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- dashes of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- Mexican beer of choice (such as Modelo or Tecate)
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of each glass and dip the rim in the Taijin seasoning.
- Add and combine the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and soy sauce in a cocktail shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds until mixed well.
- Fill each glass with ice and split tomato juice mixture evenly amongst each glass present. Add even amounts of beer to each glass and stir.
- Garnish each drink with a lime wedge. Serve and enjoy!
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart