Take a pivot from your traditional margarita and kick things up with this spicy pineapple jalapeno margarita instead. Still the same great cocktail with the addition of pineapple juice and a hint of heat from jalapenos. Sweet heat indeed.
Recipe Inspired by Amy Brinkley/The Blond Cook
Photo: Victoria Kondysenko/Shutterstock
- 6-8 jalapeno slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup Hornitos Blanco/Silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- ice cubes (about 1/2 cup)
- pineapple wedge for garnish (optional)
- Combine jalapeño slices with lime juice, tequila, pineapple juice and triple sec in a cocktail shaker; add ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and pour into a rimmed glass. Add remnants of the sliced jalapeno from the shaker to each drink.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge if desired and enjoy.
Get your spirits and other cocktail needs over at Drizly
In addition to this delicious cocktail, check out these other drinks for your next time behind the bar.