You won’t get anymore healthier, easier, and cost effective than the wholesome keto zucchini fritters. This quick and easy meal is a delicious treat to make up for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Recipe Inspired by My Keto Kitchen
- 3 grated zucchinis; washed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 4 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or avocado oil)
- Combine the grated zucchini, corn, Parmesan cheese, almond flour, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and mix.
- Pour ghee into a frying pan over medium heat and scoop 1/4 cup of the fritter mix into the pan, gently forming them into a flattened, round shape.
- After 2-3 minutes gently flip the fritters over and allow them to cook through for another 2-3 minutes.
- When done, remove from the pan and place on a paper towel lined plate. Serve hot with sour cream, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS