First introduced to the world at the world famous New York Waldorf Astoria Hotel, this iconic recipe brings together delicious chicken salad with apples, grapes and walnuts. A classic dish that is fresh and delectable, as it is timeless!
For The Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- juice from 1 lemon
For The Salad
- 4 ribs of chopped celery
- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 2 cups roasted chicken, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together celery, grapes, apple, chicken and mint. Add dressing and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Portion out salad amongst equal servings and sprinkle with walnuts. Serve and enjoy.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart