Indulge in this classic Reuben sandwich with Russian dressing. Delicious corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut piled on sliced dark bread is great yes? Add a tangy Russian dressing and you’ve just taken this sandwich to another level.
For The Russian Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
For The Sandwich
- 8 slices pumpernickel or dark bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 (8 oz.) can well sauerkraut (drained)
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- For the Russian dressing: Whisk together the mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire, parsley, chili sauce and ketchup. Chill until ready to serve.
- Toast bread and arrange four slices on paper plates. Construct one slice with Russian Dressing, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and lastly sauerkraut. Top with other slice of bread. Cook uncovered 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart
OTHER FOOD SUGGESTIONS