This Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe are what dreams are made of. As if both these individually aren’t delicious enough, now you have them joining forces to make the ultimate tasty treat!
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo cookies
- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar together in a mixing until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and, stir until well mixed.
- Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserving the other cup until later. Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough. Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten with your hand. Place on top of one Oreo cookie and wrap another tablespoon of dough around the bottom of the cookie.
- Mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies.
- Place dough in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. When ready, place dough on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Indulge with a glass of milk and enjoy.
Find everything you need for this recipe at Instacart